10/27/10

so yeah. im ruby

Hello hello. You know what...? I am really odd right now, and in one of those childish hyper moods. Not physically, though. My camera is out of batteries (Sad Face) and I am really bored. I feel really photo-y right now and yeah. I feel photo-y.
At school we're doing this art project where we make a huge collage full of faces from magazines and then somewhere along the way we post one of OUR pictures so it kinda has that Wheres Waldo-y vibe. Here are some examples of famous people's faces we have on there:
-The Queen (Above her head is like a rabid monkey's face)
-Robert Pattinson (With a dogs tongue on his forehead)
-Joe Jonas
-Nick (or Kevin) Jonas
-Lindsay Lohan
-Madonna
-Angelina Jolie
-Snooki
-Brittany Spears
And Lady Gaga

As well as many models who's name is unknown.

(This is a picture of Madonna that was put on the collage found in my mum's Vogue Magazine):



-Yours,
Ruby

3 comments:

  1. thanks for this update. i hope you'll get some new batteries soon so you can take a picture of the collage and post it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Madonna photo. Nice blog. Come and visit me too soon.

    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We're finished the wall of face :] THat took awhile. My pictures is terrible. Ruby's yours is.... unique :D

    ReplyDelete