12/6/10

heads

My head REALLY hurt today so I stayed in when it was time for gym. It was so lonely in the class.
Nobody was there. Just me. Really boring. But- er. Butter? Never mind. There is no but to this subject.
Nothing very interesting.

I would like to make a few shout outs to some people that have not got one...
Grant McCracken, thanks for the wonderful contributions you made. Encouragement, faith, and putting me on your blog roll. Thanks!
Leora, thanks so much for the motivation and encouragement. You are pure awesomeness.
Kayla, (Fran or Flay) thanks for mentioning me on your blog. (FYI, Kayla is a great writer so check her blog out!)
Sydney, thanks for the... thanks! Your so welcome. Inspiring people is what my goal is and I'm happy to begin with you. (Sydney's blog is great too!)
Thanks so much to Aljee, Megan Thomas, my "nonline" friends, Emma, my parents, teacher, or teachers.
This is beginning to sound like an Emmy award speech so I stop now.


PREACE!

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the thanks for the thanks... Wow that was confusing... :-)

    -Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you spell peace wrong on purpose? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so popular ruby! thanks for the shout out. i am honoured to be your blog cheerleader. (now if only i could get you to post to facebook each time you update the blog....grrrrr.....)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rubes! :D I just LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm Meghan. I really hate my name and I have been trying to get people to call me by my middle name-Sophia, but it just isn't working. I guess the spelling of my name is a bit different-and I like that. how old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a child, I will resume ageless on the internet... fine... My soul is probably 60 because I adore old things. But I actually am 10. You?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm twelve. I'm sorry if the question came across as sort of stockerish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tank u ruby... wait u were talking about me right?????? well wat ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again 4 mentioning me in your amazing blog!

    -Sydney

    ReplyDelete