8/20/11

and it was all yellow

Today I bought my first thing online. On Etsy. And I'm super happy.
I'm not going to tell anyone. When it arrives in the mail, I'll post pictures, but for now you will have to wait. I'm sorry.
I think I'm almost as happy as my dad when he bought a pair of pants online and we went to go pick them up. He was so excited - even for a pair of pants, like me being excited for the
You thought I would tell. No.
So I hope you don't mind about my secrecy, but me telling you would make the whole surprise just a has-been.
Oh - heres a conversation that just happened.
MOM: You do know that Gwyneth Paltrow's mom is the other mother in Meet The Fockers...?
MEEEE: Really? I love her! She's so sweet. I love her face.

All of this because I was listening to Coldplay's Yellow.
And not even Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd take my love away for that song.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of online shopping Ruby! Be careful k? It's so easy to want all those bright, shiny things in the pictures and then bam! all your allowance money is gone and there's no cash for a cream soda Slurpee when you need one. Trust me, I learned the hard way. But then again, you're smarter than I am...

    Enjoy the thrill of the wait and the checking the mail everyday and the magical jackpot afternoon that it arrives and the opening it and ....

    Let us know what it is as soon as you get it! Promise?

    Have you seen regretsy?

    http://www.regretsy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goshhh. Coldplay is the shizz. B)

    ReplyDelete